Please email receptionist resumes to Tina@medullaco.com
ARE YOU AN AWESOME SALON RECEPTIONIST? We are searching for a part time Salon Receptionist at our Medulla & Co Yorkville salon . If you’re great under pressure with a contagious smile and positive attitude we want you!
We are more than a salon, we are a Toronto-based beauty and lifestyle company. We have three salon and retail spaces in Toronto, and online retail under the Medulla & Co brand, and a holistic lifestyle brand of products called TO112. Everything we do is in harmony with all our moving parts. Everyone who works with us is a partner and an ambassador, and all share in our holistic approach to the art of hair and living. We support one another and have a damn good time doing it
The best thing about Medulla & Co salons are our people. Most of our team have been with us since the beginning.
If you have outstanding customer service skills, thrive in a fast past environment, know how to check your ego at the door to support your colleagues, want to work with the city’s best, and laugh along the way — this gig’s for you.
- Be awesome!
- 2 years customer service experience in a salon or spa environment
- Proficient in Milano SAM software or an alternative appointment scheduling program an asset
- Excellent planning, time management, prioritization and organizational skills
- Strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent phone etiquette
- Must be flexible, able to work under pressure and handle multiple priorities
- Microsoft office products and computer knowledge
- Flexibility to work weekends and evenings
- Love working as part of a team
- Have great communication and customer service skills
- And a good sense of humour is key!
Here’s a little more about us:
- We have an amazing team
- We have an unmatched culture that fosters amazing teamwork and ensures everyone loves coming to work every day
- We have benefits (another rarity in salon life)
- We pay higher than 98% of salons (we just learned this amazing fact)
- We take long weekends (because hair folk deserve them too)
- We have paid vacation
- We laugh A LOT
- We are on the leading edge of fashion-forward hair design
- We love our team
- We just celebrated 11 years and we’re thrilled to say 1000+ client are still with us today that started with us in 2007
- We’re looking for someone awesome that enjoys awesome and creates awesome
If this sounds like you, let’s do this! Please send through cover letter and resume along with hours of availability to Tina@medullaco.com